FOR BRAZILIAN WAX:
- Before you go for a Brazilian wax, it is necessary to know your skin type. After all, it is about the most sensitive zones of your body. What else do you need to know or do? Here are the basics:
- Select a reputed salon and the job should be entrusted to someone who has experience and expertise.
- Get your appointment a week after your monthly cycle. It hurts the most a week before periods. During periods, it is inconvenient to get your intimate area waxed. So, keep your monthly cycle dates in mind while choosing the date for an appointment.
- If your skin type is ‘sensitive’, bring it to the knowledge of your beauty expert.
- Do not shave for at least three weeks before the waxing.
- A patch test should be done to make sure that your skin is not prone to over reactions.
- Take a shower and refrain from using any lotions around the bikini zone before you get a Brazilian wax.
- You may like to have a painkiller before the appointment.